Our choirs enrich the lives of young musicians through the study of diverse choral music. Prelude Choir is for students in grades K5-3 and Concert Choir is for students in grades 4-12. The choirs perform two concerts a year with the Schauer Youth String Orchestra in the Ruth A. Knoll Theater.
Goals of Choir:
- Personal and collective growth in ability, knowledge, and confidence as singers and musicians.
- Each student participating as a member and contributor to help create a full, rich, unique choral experience.
- Create a safe, patient, positive, encouraging, and joyful environment where students feel free to experiment, learn, and grow to their fullest potential.
- Listen, sing, and work as a collaborative group.
- Provide a variety of musical repertoire and experiences that widen student's horizons and inspire them to reach new heights.
- Share our musical enthusiasm, performances, and joys with friends, family, and surrounding communities.
- Provide creative instruction that meets multiple learning styles.