Ruth A. Knoll Theater
All Mainstage Series events take place in the Ruth A. Knoll Theater and have two tiers of seating: PRIME (Main Floor, Stadium) and SIDE (Wing, Mezzanine, Balcony). For most events, SIDE seats receive a discount off PRIME seating prices. Please be aware that SIDE seating is at a 90˚ angle to the stage and may have slight viewing obstructions.
While FAMILY events also take place in the Ruth A. Knoll Theater, they are geared towards younger audiences, so please adhere to the following policies:
- Everyone – regardless of age – must have a ticket. Babes in arms will not be admitted.
- Children under age 7 are not allowed in the balcony.
- Youth ages 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the balcony.
- One adult is recommended for every three students seated in the balcony.
- Lap seating is available for children up to age 2 for FAMILY events, but the child must remain seated on an adult's lap for the duration of the performance.
Pikes Peak Cabaret
Located on the upper level in Pikes Peak banquet room, Cabaret events have reserved table seating of four (4) or five (5) per table. Cabaret seating is also in two tiers: PREMIUM and STANDARD. STANDARD seats receive a discount off of PREMIUM prices. Please be aware that the STANDARD tables are behind the PREMIUM tables.
TYKES IN PIKES events, also held in Pikes Peak banquet room on the upper level, do not use the below seating chart. They have a General Admission mix of chair seating (for adults) and floor seating (for children).