|Reservations are accepted by:
Phone: Call 262-670-0560, ext. 201 (starting Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 9:00 am)
Fax: Complete order form and fax to 262-670-0937
Email: Complete the order form, resave the file, and email it as an attachment to Info@SchauerCenter.org
Mail: Completed order forms should be mailed to:
147 N. Rural Street, Hartford, WI 53027
• A confirmation letter/invoice, along with a Schooltime Matinee contract, will be sent within one (1) business day of your reservation. Please review your reservation carefully. Sign and return the contract to the Schauer Center by the stated due date. If you do not receive your confirmation or your reservation is incorrect, please contact the Schauer Center as soon as possible. Reservations may be cancelled without notice if the Schauer Center does not receive a signed contract.
|• Each show has grade level recommendations that the Schauer Center has received from the performance company; please follow them as appropriate.
• Regardless of recommendations all children must have turned 4 years old by September 1, 2014 in order to attend the 2014-15 Schooltime Matinee series.
• Children who are not part of a school group cannot attend Schooltime Matinees. No babies in arms will be admitted.
Although Payment is not due when the reservation is placed, please adhere to the following:
|The appropriate number of seats will be held at time reservation, however, seating assignment is NOT determine by reservation date. Early payment may result in preferential seating.
• A seat must be reserved for everyone in your group. Reservation totals must reflect all students, aides, teachers, and parents/chaperones attending.
• Seating capacity is determined on an event-by-event basis.
• You receive one free bonus admission for every 20 paid seats.
• Tickets are not issued. Usher will take your group to their assigned seats.
• Prices are based on the number of seats purchased to any one performance. Take your entire school, multiple grades or partner with other homeschool families to receive the greatest discount.
Less than 10 seats: $7.50 eachAll performances are sold at the prices listed above, except for Peter Pan, Jr. on Thursday, January 22, 2015. Because the show is performed by a cast of local youth, seats are $4 each, regardless of the number purchased. Please note: prices are per show, not per order.
• BUY 20, GET ONE FREE
When you purchase 20 seats to a single performance you will receive one (1) additional complimentary admission. For example, if you pay for 40 seats you receive two (2) additional, free BONUS admissions. BONUS seats may be used by ANY member of your group - you decide!
• ENTER TO WIN
With each reservation placed between by August 25, you will be entered into a drawing to receive up to 100 FREE admissions to another 2014-15 Schooltime Matinee performance. These seats may not be redeemed on a previously placed reservation. The winner will be drawn Tuesday, September 2.
• THE MORE THE MERRIER
In appreciation of our “frequent flyers,” we will be issuing a $25 Schauer Center gift certificate to each individual teacher who books 150 or more seats over the course of the 2014-15 season. Just our way of saying ‘thank you!’
• The Schauer Center will decide to cancel, delay or postpone a show due to weather by 8:00 am on the day of the performance. We will make every effort to alert schools of such changes.
• All performances are held in the Schauer Center’s Ruth A. Knoll Theater.